Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Elemental Thinking

In a moment of time the passing thought occupied my realization pre-conceived emotional passion ; came and went but not forgotten, stored as a treasure, gem stones and jewels in my memory that awakened with a song. That which shows itself and in the same time withdraws is the essential trait of what we call mystery. It In a par-sec of a second, a moment all by it self happens  like that life  does. I awoke from a lucid dream hearing water, like a brook in the wood streaming down hill toward a pond cool and clear on a hot summer day. I rested there for a while. I awoke again in the night and saw the reflection of the sky in the pond. I remembered and chose not to forget. I sat beside the shore and wanted to get in, but upon that thought I decided if I were to get into the water I would be getting into the sky. It happened like that. I saw the sky in the water and I saw the sky in the air above me and breathed it in and the sky filled my spirit and I was satisfied and content in the moment. Satisfied with the passionate emotion the thought provoked I fell back to sleep and decided my imagination was reality and it was, it is, forever a keepsake thought from some enlightened cherishing of creativity. Forever more I will remember the flight of imagination into the reality of thought.

Why not? If thinking is the essence of man then looking away from thinking is possible. A perpetual motion machine? Five steel marbles hanging from separate threads draw one and let it go and the far one on the other side responds adinfinitum. An object in motion remains in motion unless acted upon by another force. An object at rest remains at rest unless acted upon by another force. A natural law I remembered, a continual thought that reoccurs , nothing wasted, nothing lost, converted into energy the human mind responds in character; principles of thermodynamics and physics. Numbers too have their own meaning like words. One leading to another in response to the interaction of subliminal forces upon the consciousness. And then I realized I was awake in my own dream.

So how is thinking explained except by the willing of an idea, conceiving it, and then forming a perception; say it be real or imaginary everything in the mind has its own reality. The music plays on leading me to follow the rhythmic sequences of note, tone and harmony. Words too carry you along like a song without lyrics.

I will to consider  the transformation brought about by my own power to be creative with the thinking that I do, by the effort of imagination to go beyond and exceed my own expectations. With improvisation and spontaneity, conjecture and fact, non-fiction and fiction; an orchestration of complete magnificence, in syncopated time, rhythm and rhyme, pastel hues, different shades of gray,
particle acceleration in zero gravity surface in my own conscious subjection.

Invention, a curious thing to will to conceive something and bring it to a real perception, by the mind alone we drift and wander and wonder in continuous thought.

Another page in time, more thoughtful reflections in a midnight pond where sky is both up and around floating on the surface; perhaps with the changing constant variables of thought the enterprise of an idea wills itself into being and then becoming in a calculative and meditative thought written out on a printed page, the jazz of lyrics, line verse and thoughtful ramblings of a metaphysical poet.

No comments: